The publication "You and Your Survivors - a Workbook" is available to members through the National Office, and a PDF version can be accessed from the National website at federalretirees.ca. Members must login to access member-only documents.
There are quite a few forms included in the booklet. If you are using a hard-copy version, you may find it difficult to update the information on some of the forms as circumstances change and the information becomes out of date. Below you will find links to PDF versions of the forms that can be reprinted and provide you with a fresh copy. Page numbers in the following list reference the page numbers from the 2013 version of the publication.
- Pg 11-12 Advance Care Planning Form
- Pg 14 Key Advisors / Contact Information
- Pg 14-15 Personal and Contacts Information
- Pg 16 Personal Certificates and Documents
- Pg 17-18 Financial Certificates and Documents
- Pg 19 Insurance Certificates and Documents
- Pg 21-24 Assets and Liabilities Statement (Pensioner), Pensioners Income Statement
- Pg 25-28 Assets and Liabilities Statement (Spouse), Spouses Income Statement
- Pg 37-38 Income Assessment, Expenditure Assessment
- Pg 39 Family Capital Assessment
- Pg 67-69 Checklists