Change of Member Information

Members of the Ottawa Valley Branch of the National Association of Federal Retirees can use this form to tell us about any changes to your personal information, such as address, phone number, and email address.

Any changes sent to us will also be reflected in the National Office records.

Your name and membership number are required fields.  If there is no change to any other field, you can leave that field blank. Move your mouse cursor over the question mark (?) next to each field name for brief hints about what to enter in that field.

If your membership with the Association is affiliated with any Branch other than the Ottawa Valley Branch, please contact your home branch directly or call the National Office at 1-855-304-4700.

Note:  If your new address is not within the designated region for the Ottawa Valley Branch, your Branch affiliation will be automatically transferred to the new appropriate Branch.  If you would prefer to remain affiliated with the Ottawa Valley Branch, please enter your preference in the "Other Information" section of the form below.

Powered by BreezingForms